HERE WE SET OUT OUR POLICIES REGARDING YOUR PRIVACY AND THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT IN ORDER TO DELIVER THE SERVICE.
The personal information we collect and store is the minimum we need in order to promote your home and charge you for any services you use. We also collect anonymous information about what pages consumers access or visit, using Google Analytics. This information is used purely for us to understand who our customers are and improve our services and the ways in which we provide information about our services to new and existing customers.
Any information we have in our system, is never shared with anyone outside of KR Estates and never will be unless:
1. The way we gather and use information In order to use the Services, you will need a KingRoyal.co.uk account and we will require a valid email address to authenticate this. You are free to ask us to remove your details at any time by contacting us at [email protected] If you decide to take up one of our service packages, we will then need you to provide credit card details. We do not store these details and use Barclaycard as our trusted payment handler. Barclaycard is widely used by reputable sites and meets and exceeds all industry-standard payment security practices.
• A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
3. Third party vendors for storing data: KingRoyal.co.uk uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services.
4. Modifications to this policy: We may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address you have given us. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact [email protected]
6. How we communicate with you: We will never give your details to anyone else (except as outlined above), but we may wish to communicate with you about your account. We may choose to do this even once your account has been cancelled. You are free to ask us to remove your details permanently or ask us not to write to you again, at any time. To do this please contact us at [email protected] or by post to: KR Estates Limited, 2 Stoneleigh Park Weybridge KT13 0DZ, United Kingdom